pray and effort

oh my goooooshhh, long time no see my blog, well, i have no time, too much assignments at school, all examination that makes me like a zoombie, and that's enough to waste my young-age -_- it's my first post with using english, i know i'm not good at grammar but hey! who cares?!? my explanation is i'm tryin' to improve my grammar by write a post in english language. i have studied all those grammar and vocabulary since elementary school, but it's not enough. now i realize that why english is one of reasons you can get a good job in future, ya! it's because all the companies especially for foreign companies, they hv some requirements for new employee, and english language is one of them. well, i'm on my way to 3rd grade senior high school and thats mean i will go to university next year. and i hope i will not get a wrong way when i choose my own faculty, i'm a lil' bit afraid if i can't get into university that i want. well, all i can do now are pray and study hard. i know what you've done now, even it's good or bad, it always have result, if you lazy you'll get nothing, and if you study hard you'll get what you want, simple as that. and also pray, God has a good plan, and His plan will never let us fall, if we ask Him for whatever we want, He will give it in His way, so between pray and effort should be balance, that's the key.
hahaha, am i look like mario teguh? whatever you think about me, i just give some advices, all i've said above is from my mom, she always give me some good-advices, and encourage me, also from my friends, and when i went to church and listened to the priest who told sermon about bible.
it's pass midnight now, and i should go to school tommorow, see yaa! lots of love *cups*

Comments

Popular Posts