Exhausted!

I'm just finished my exam, and IT WAS EXHAUSTED! A few days before exam i got lot of un-done assignments and all teachers wanted it has to be done by the day before exam begin, well i could say that was crazeeeiiii!!!!! But praise the Lord i've done it all, and i hope i could get the best for this semester, i really hang up my education-life on this semester, why? Cause this semester score will count for gettting university, so if you get a 'rotten-egg' score in this semester, your life will end. I totally pray to God for my report book.

the new semester will begin, and that means i will face the final exam/national exam/whatever-people-called-it, but there's one more important thing beside the final exam, people used to call it as SNMPTN, so that was a requirement if you want to get into a good university, and now i'm trying to focus on that thing.

I really hope that i can get into a good university so i can make my parents proud of me, i've made them sad for a hundred time, now it's time for me to make my parents happy and feel proud having a kid like me, i pray to God i won't dissapoint them. But let God determine my future, i do believe in His great plans, and God makes everything beautiful in His time, i do believe on that also. Anyway, i really miss someone hahahaha i hope i meet him on my dream, hahahaha funny how to thinking of someone who will never thinking of me even for a little while hahahaha! Okay it's 2AM already, i need to sleep, bye and wish me lots of luck! ;D

Comments

Popular Posts