Lesson from God

I have an experience, maybe some people will share their unforgetable or happy moment but me, i will share something different. Well yesterday i came back to balikpapan from my journey at jogja, i came to jogja to have university test, i choosed upn as pts or perguruan tinggi swasta, the test was held on february 9th, and i thought i could answer all the questions, and i also didn't put my contribution money at the low price, so i was confidence enough at that time, and when i looked my friends from other school then i thought "they will not pass the exam, how pity they are". Ya, i was underestimate other people, i'm so arrogant, i thought that i'm the smartest but i was totally wrong. The announcement was being told by upn in the afternoon after the test, i checked mine then i shocked, i didn't pass the test, at that time i'm so angry and also sad, how come i didn't pass the test?! i was good at doing the test, i also put my contribution money higher than others, until i remember about my arrogancy, i was underestimate other people, i thought that they will not pass the test but in fact they passed and i didn't, one thing that i've learn from this experience that i may not underestimate other people, and keep myself humble, throw away my arrogancy, also keep praying to God. Sometimes God let something bad happen to us just to tell us that God has a better plan for us, God's timing is perfect, keep praying and be patient in tribulation, God knows what's best for us.


"Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer"
- Rome 12 : 12

Comments

Popular Posts