I Don't Know What The Title Is, Maybe It's Called As Confusion

OMG IT HAS BEEN 3 MONTHS SINCE MY LAST POST!!!! OMGGGG I'M SO BUSY, STRUGGLING WITH ALL THOSE HOLY GREAT ASSIGNMENTS AND EXAMS, ESPECIALLY NATIONAL EXAM, AND PRAISE THE LORD I CAN PASS IT WELL, HUAHHHHHH!!! 
ehem, sorry for using caps lock, cause i'm really excited to write in my blog again, it feels like there's a billion stories that i want to share, if only i have a thousand hands i would gladly do that. And just for FYI, the national exam was ruined by people-who-responsible-with-all-those-mess, it held out of the schedule, so i might say that it was totally a big mess, everything was so wrong, from the late schedule of the exam, the answer sheets which too thin and vulnerable, and lots of region that didn't get their pack of exam sheets, so the goverment copied it, that's why the exam was late. But praise the Lord, all of students in my school were passed the exam. I'm so happy!!!!! AND GUESS WHAT?!?!?! ABOVE ALL THIS ONE WHICH MAKE ME SUPER DUPER HAPPY, OKAYYYY I'M GONNA TELL YOUUUU *drums roll* I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED IN THE BIGGEST LARGEST AND MOST FAMOUS UNIVERSITY IN MY COUNTRY, YAAAPPP!!! GADJAH MADA UNIVERSITY, AT YOGYAKARTAAAAA!!! IT FEELS LIKE DREAM COMES TRUUEEEE!!!!, OMG OMG OMGGG, CAN'T STOP THANKFUL TO GOD FOR ALL HE HAS DONE TO ME. But i realize that it just begun, my future will begin from this university, it was a start, i still have a super-duper-long-way in front of me, chasing my purposes of life, and make it happen. Oh my Holy God, time flies so fast, can't imagine that i'm heading to the college, i still wonder how's college-life, will it be hard? All i can do is let God arrange me and my life, He creates me and He also who has lots of plans for me. Hahahaha i can be wise, a little, sometimes, especially at serious time hahaha. 
Well, i'm just getting confuse right now, All Time Low and A Rocket To The Moon will have a concert in Indonesia and my parents don't allow me to see them, you know? iI feelS like i shooted by gun for a thousand times and stabbed right in my heart. It's really hurting, it's more hurting than breaking up with boyfriend. OH GOD I NEED YOUR MIRACLE, I REALLY WANT TO SEE ALL TIME LOW, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES, I'M SICK OF WATCHING THEM BY YOUTUBE OR TWITTER, I WANT TO SEE THEM IN REAL LIFEEEE!!!! OH GOD PLEASEEEEEEEEE HUAAAAAAAAAA I'M SUPER SAD, I FEEL PATHETIC. WHY IT IS SO HARD TO SEE THEM? WHY GOD WHYYYYY??????? but again, my friend, her name is Deye, she ever said that God must be have another good reason why i can't see All Time Low, and she said "Being a fan doesn't mean we always have the chance to meet our idol but how much we give appreciation and our loyalty to them" Well, okay, i agree with her statement, she's so wise. But if there's a chance, maybe a little chance that can make me see All Time Low live, i would super-duper-mega-giga thankful to God, and i'll give something special to God ;;)

Comments

Popular Posts