the Summit

Hello! it has been a year since my last post, oh God, i even forget how to give a good greeting for my readers (i don't know if i still have ones, i hope i still have haha). A lot of things i've passed, maybe i'm gonna make this post as a summary for what i've done along this year yeahhh! hmmm wait..... no no, it will take my whole life for making the summary of what i've done this year. Okay i will share the super-duper-crucial-and-the-most important things. The first was i accepted into 2 organizations at my campus, well, for me who was never join any organization before, this experience was taking all of my commitment and contribution, all my life i've spent for living in my comfort zone, like when i was high school, i never got a courage to join any organization. Now, i tried to get out from my comfort zone, i still don't know the result of getting out from my comfort zone, but so far so good, even those obstacles came and frustrated me. Nah, i just remembered, it's not as good as it said, it impacted to my scores at campus, maybe it was because i still couldn't manage my time, so i couldn't balance the time between study and organizations, it was a mess, all mess, a big mess, a super-duper big mess. But by the time passed, i learned to handle it all, how to manage time properly, and how to spend time with useful things. Okay, enough with the 'organizations' things, well, at my 18th birthday, someone-who-is-really-kind gave me a surprise (it was a bouquet of roses and a birthday cake that i never ever got it before since i was born haha) when we watched movies, it was really sweet, and it was hardly to forget. And the other amazing thing was....................... the summit!!!! yeah, i got my very first experience of hiking. It was on June 14-15th 2014, 23 of my friends and me woke up at 2 am and been ready for hiking. So it located at Magelang, Center Java, name of the mountain is Andong mountain, actually it's not really high, it's good for a beginner like me because it's only 1736 metres above sea surface. We hope that we could reach the top before sunrise, but unfortunatelly we got a wrong way, so we had to turn back and went into the right way, and it took a billion year to reach the top, oh wait no, it only took 3 hours to reach the top. And when we had reached the top..............*drum roll* it amazed all of us!!!!!!!!!! each of us was like "wooooooowwww look at that...it's beautiful", from the top we could see the other mountains. It really was a great experience that i got. You guys have to go there someday, i can guarantee you'll satisfied with the view! I'm really proud for living in Indonesia due to it has a beautiful nature, may God bless Indonesia and give peace in this nation.




 I don't know what this flower's name, but it's beautiful
(taken by : Anindito S.)










Comments

Popular Posts