Achievement? Future?

Hello all beloved people! :D  i feel like there's something that is bothering my mind, it's like a bug in my head. At the first i don't know what it is, but by the time passed, now i could figure it out. Yeah, i'm worried about my future and myself. For some of you maybe y'all also think about this, but the others don't. When i see other people with their own success story, i kinda feel jealous of them but also proud, sometimes i spoke to myself "what have you made for your future, San?" or "do you have at least one achievement you could proud of?". Maybe you think that my head just hit a wall, but it does real, i'm worried that i'll be nothing, or my future will be such a mess, because for me the achievement you got is really important in the future life. A lot of success stories that i've heard, and from their story i know they put a big effort on it, but there's few of them whom got it easily, like they did nothing and voila! they got what they want. Sure, i appreciate those who put a super big effort on what they want. 

One of my friends has already got an achievement for sending his paper in the international conference, some of my seniors went abroad and got travel grant and gained bunch of achievements too, and the other got scholarship to many countries. I'm so happy and also proud when i heard those kind of stories, i love when someone tell me about what they're gonna reach in the future or their purpose on the next 5 or 10 years later, i love how they had vision of their life, but then i spoke to myself.... "could i be like them?"

Sometimes i'm just sad with myself, for 18 years living in this world i never got something i could proud of, but i also feel like i was too naif, too arrogant, too ambitious because i didn't realize my ability, this all things just make me such a mess, i learn something by forcing it. But then all of these makes me think, i'm not them, i have my own ability that maybe they don't have, i just need more effort to figure it out. Their stories, it's all like a whip for me. Their stories encourage me to study more, learn more, read more and know more. There's always at least one chance to gain 'something' that you could proud of. Well, Pray and Effort.

Comments

Popular Posts